Increase trade show traffic & increase your online footprint!
Offer a custom trade show scavenger hunt for a truly memorable & unique experience.
Using a scavenger hunt during your trade show, not only drives foot traffic to your booth through a fun game, but it also can be used in tandem with pre and post show marketing efforts. Spark conversation and engagement!
- Educate your customers & prospects on your products, services & brand through a game
- Increase traffic & repeat traffic to your booth
- Capture social media followers & increase social channel activity
- Promote interaction between your sales team, clients & prospects
- Expand your company’s overall online footprint (utilize SEO to increase brand reputation & searchability)
- Gain a qualified & accurate database
- Incorporate your partners & vendors as part of the scavenger hunt for a collaborated effort
- Create a controlled setting for social interaction between employees & the public, employee advocacy
- Boost social media traffic with focused keywords during the trade show
- Build company loyalty & employee morale
- Utilize photos & videos taken during the scavenger hunt for post-event marketing efforts
- Plus so much more...
Pre and Post Marketing Efforts. In addition to having an interactive and fun activity for your trade show, a scavenger hunt can actually begin during the pre-event marketing efforts and end with the post-event marketing efforts. Be sure to promote the scavenger hunt by inviting key individuals to the game through a single clue to entice the guests, or offer discounts and special prizes for participating in the scavenger hunt. Wait a day or two upon conclusion of the trade show to announce the winners and make a big splash. This is also where your company will get a lot of online traction with photo and video postings. Be sure to have fun and engage your audience!
Be sure to promote the scavenger hunt by inviting key individuals to the game through a single clue to entice the guests, or offer discounts and special prizes for participating in the scavenger hunt. Wait a day or two upon conclusion of the trade show to announce the winners and make a big splash. Your company will get a lot of online traction with photo and video postings. Be sure to have fun and engage your audience!
Vendors / Partners / Circulation
Want the trade show guests to circulate around the venue, or you want to call out specific activities and areas of interest? Great! A scavenger hunt will assist with those goals plus more. A scavenger hunt can be used to incorporate other booths, companies, brands or even the participants and speakers. Perhaps you want to guarantee an audience for your speaking engagement or Q&A session. A scavenger hunt will do the trick.
How long does the scavenger hunt last? Your custom scavenger hunt can take 1 - 2 hours to complete, be used as an all day activity, or for the duration of the trade show. Your preference. The scavenger hunt can also have a hard start and stop time, or be executed when desired by the trade show guests, to be scored based on certain criteria later.
Thank you for considering Thrill of the Hunt!