Date(s) - 10/27/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Download event iCal
Susan Campbell Park
- Adult Scavenger Hunt
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Kid Friendly Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
- Pet Scavenger Hunts
- Teen Friendly Scavenger Hunt
Due to an influx of private scavenger hunt events, Thrill of the Hunt will be postponing the remainder of our dog scavenger hunts for 2017 and rescheduling them for 2018.
Thank you for your interest and we can’t wait to see you in 2018 for bigger, better Dog Scavenger Hunts. Sponsorship opportunities are still open, learn more.
Join us with your favorite four-legged friend for the 3rd Annual Doggie in Disguise Scavenger Hunt in Annapolis, Maryland.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Ben’s Memorial Fund.
In order to participate in all the adventure and fun, you’ll need to download the scavenger hunt app to uncover the scavenger hunt clues and challenges. The app will be available soon, check back for details.
Thrill of the Hunt will supply a code to access this scavenger hunt on the app the day of the event.
Kick Halloween off right by disguising your dog in a costume for a fun and interactive scavenger hunt! Owners and dogs are encouraged to dress in costume for this family and pet-friendly event.
Wear your walking shoes and bring your favorite pooper scooper, the scavenger hunt will drive each participant into specific onsite locations throughout historic Annapolis, allowing you to walk your dog and have quality time while figuring out clues to collect dog treats.
Vendors will be present, some on the actual scavenger hunt passing out information on their products or services.
Thrill of the Hunt is still accepting sponsors. Email us for availability, options, and prices.
All tickets may be purchased during the day of the event, however tickets are limited. Guarantee your reservation and save by purchasing your tickets in advance.
- A Dog on a leash & in costume (any size)
- Social Site Access (Facebook or Twitter) If you don’t have one, a friend’s will do
- Like Thrill of the Hunt on either Facebook or Twitter, or both
- Download the App (once available)
- Download a QR Reader App
- Walking shoes
- A Great Attitude!
- Most scavenger hunt points
- Best dog costume
- Best dog parent/dog/group costume
- Most Creative Picture
- Best Video
- Pre-Registration is at 10:00 am
- Scavenger Hunt begins at 11:00 am
- Scavenger Hunt ends 4:00 pm
- Prizes announced & awarded the following week
- Susan Campbell Park (end of Dock Street)
10 Dock Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Downtown Hillman Garage (located off Main Street)
- Gott’s Court Garage (located off Calvert Street)
- Whitmore Garage (located off Calvert Street)
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium off Rowe Boulevard (Can take the trolley-shuttle into downtown)
- Limited metered parking spaces and two hour residential zone parking is also available (Please note parking is strictly enforced in metered and residential areas)
Each dog attending will need to purchase a ticket. Each dog may be accompanied by multiple participants at no charge. This is a great time for families to spend time together, get out and explore the area with their 4-legged friend. When registering, only register the number of dogs.
- Prepaid Tickets – $35.00 / dog ($5 / additional dog)
- Day of Event – $40.00 / dog ($5 / additional dog)
* Please make sure you clean up after your dog and all dogs must be on a leash and controlled at all times.
* Be prepared to walk rain or shine!
* Tax not included
Registration will be open soon. Check back to purchase your tickets.
The Thrill Elite members will be offered the opportunity to purchase tickets first at a discounted rate. Sign Up to join this group.