Date(s) - 10/27/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Download event iCal
Susan Campbell Park
- Adult Scavenger Hunt
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Kid Friendly Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
- Pet Scavenger Hunts
- Teen Friendly Scavenger Hunt
Due to an influx of private scavenger hunt events, Thrill of the Hunt will be postponing the remainder of our dog scavenger hunts for 2017 and rescheduling them for 2018.
Thank you for your interest and we can't wait to see you in 2018 for bigger, better Dog Scavenger Hunts. Sponsorship opportunities are still open, learn more.Join us with your favorite four-legged friend for the 3rd Annual Doggie in Disguise Scavenger Hunt in Annapolis, Maryland. Come prepared and Like Thrill of the Hunt on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter. This scavenger hunt will require a QR Reader App*. *We recommend QRReader, however if you have a preferred QR Reader already downloaded on your smartphone, than use that one. If you want to test the QR Code on your phone, select the image below.
In order to participate in all the adventure and fun, you’ll need to download the scavenger hunt app to uncover the scavenger hunt clues and challenges. The app will be available soon, check back for details. Thrill of the Hunt will supply a code to access this scavenger hunt on the app the day of the event. Kick Halloween off right by disguising your dog in a costume for a fun and interactive scavenger hunt! Owners and dogs are encouraged to dress in costume for this family and pet-friendly event. Wear your walking shoes and bring your favorite pooper scooper, the scavenger hunt will drive each participant into specific onsite locations throughout historic Annapolis, allowing you to walk your dog and have quality time while figuring out clues to collect dog treats. Vendors will be present, some on the actual scavenger hunt passing out information on their products or services.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Ben’s Memorial Fund.
Thrill of the Hunt is still accepting sponsors. Email us for availability, options, and prices.All tickets may be purchased during the day of the event, however tickets are limited. Guarantee your reservation and save by purchasing your tickets in advance. Requirements
- A Dog on a leash & in costume (any size)
- Social Site Access (Facebook or Twitter) If you don’t have one, a friend’s will do
- Like Thrill of the Hunt on either Facebook or Twitter, or both
- Download the App (once available)
- Download a QR Reader App
- Walking shoes
- A Great Attitude!
- Most scavenger hunt points
- Best dog costume
- Best dog parent/dog/group costume
- Most Creative Picture
- Best Video
- Pre-Registration is at 10:00 am
- Scavenger Hunt begins at 11:00 am
- Scavenger Hunt ends 4:00 pm
- Prizes announced & awarded the following week
- Susan Campbell Park (end of Dock Street) 10 Dock Street Annapolis, MD 21401
- Downtown Hillman Garage (located off Main Street)
- Gott's Court Garage (located off Calvert Street)
- Whitmore Garage (located off Calvert Street)
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium off Rowe Boulevard (Can take the trolley-shuttle into downtown)
- Limited metered parking spaces and two hour residential zone parking is also available (Please note parking is strictly enforced in metered and residential areas)
- Prepaid Tickets – $35.00 / dog ($5 / additional dog)
- Day of Event – $40.00 / dog ($5 / additional dog)