Sales Meeting/Company Outing
Sales Meeting • Corporate Outing • Company Picnic • Holiday Party
Sign Up Now! Be a company rock star and offer a unique, fun & interactive scavenger hunt for your next event.
Formal / Informal. Scavenger hunts come in all shapes and sizes. Thrill of the Hunt can build you a scavenger hunt for a casual event such as a picnic, outing or an informal company party. Whether your searching around a city, among a neighborhood, in a zoo or even in an office building, Thrill of the Hunt can turn it into an adventurous experience.
Did you know a scavenger hunt can be developed for formal occasions? Yes. Thrill of the Hunt builds scavenger hunts to address formal attire and upscale settings. These scavenger hunts are more intellectually challenging and less physically demanding. They can also be developed for increased socialization These are perfect for sales meetings or holiday parties in a banquet hall or a similar formal establishment.
Special Requests. Thrill of the Hunt offers the option of utilizing any supplied promotional products as part of the scavenger hunt. Ask for details!
Sometimes, employees have limitations and are unable to participate in the scavenger hunt. Thrill of the Hunt offers the option to include these individuals as part of the scavenger hunt, either as a helper to pass out clues and challenges or be included on the actual scavenger hunt, allowing the entire team to participate. Tell us your special requests or concerns.
Employees. Sometimes company outings include specific departments, offices or even the entire family. Thrill of the Hunt can address those special requests and can accommodate various ages, including children.
Build Company Culture • Educate Your Team • Promote Interaction & Critical Thinking
A scavenger hunt engages and educates your employees.
Sales meetings can be dry, unproductive and boring. These are the times when your company culture should shine to motivate your team. Offer a unique activity to accompany your sales meeting with a scavenger hunt.
Company's are looking for creative and innovative ways to engage their employees while being productive and goal focused. What better way than through a custom scavenger hunt?
A scavenger hunt is a great tool to educate your employees. We can incorporate your company history, values, mission statements and trivia as part of the scavenger hunt. This also includes your monthly, quarterly and yearly goals and objectives.
Be bold, be productive, be unique with your sales meeting scavenger hunt.
A scavenger hunt engages and challenges your team, while educating them on company goals and objectives. Plus it's fun!
Did You Know?
- 36% of businesses see engagement as a top challenge (Globoforce)
- 51% of the U.S. workforce is not engaged (Gallup)
- 80% of employees felt more engaged when their work was consistent with the core values and mission of their organization (IBM)
- Employees who feel their voice is heard at work are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform their best work (Salesforce.com)
- 24% of CHROs say engaging and retaining employees is their biggest struggle (Korn Ferry)
- 34% of companies focus on developing and retaining current employees (American Management Association)
- 75% of the causes of employee turnover are preventable (HR Dive)
- 51% of U.S. workers overall (60% of millennials) are considering new employment opportunities (Gallup)
- 95% of human resource leaders admit employee burnout is sabotaging workforce retention (Kronos)
- 90% of executives said keeping new hires is an issue in their organizations (Korn Ferry)
More stats that might be of interest to you.
- 11% of employees say they don’t love their job, but they’re not sure if it’s time to leave it (TopResume)
- 18% of employees don’t feel confident that an employer will take care of them (Job Applicator Center)
- A 10% improvement in employees' connection with the mission or purpose of their organization would result in a 12.7% reduction in safety incidents, an 8.1% decrease in turnover, and a 4.4% increase in profitability (Gallup)
- 76% of employees who do not feel valued are looking for other job opportunities (Lifeworks)
- 13% of employees say they love their job and are not looking for other opportunities (TopResume)
- 87% of employees say they’re “highly committed” to their organization (ReportLinker)
- 52% of employees feel confident their employer will repay them for their loyalty (Job Applicator Center)
- 78% of employees who say their company encourages creativity and innovation are committed to their employer (ReportLinker)
Thank you for considering Thrill of the Hunt!