Date(s) - 10/07/2017
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Download event iCal
Shadyside - PA
- Adult Scavenger Hunt
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Kid Friendly Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
- Pet Scavenger Hunts
- Teen Friendly Scavenger Hunt
Join us with your favorite four-legged friend for our 3rd Annual Doggie in Disguise Scavenger Hunt.
Start Halloween off early by disguising your dog in a costume for a fun and interactive scavenger hunt! Owners and dogs are encouraged to dress in costume for this family and pet friendly event.
Wear your walking shoes and bring your favorite pooper scooper, the scavenger hunt will drive each participant into specific onsite locations throughout the quaint Shadyside neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania allowing you to walk your dog and have quality time, while figuring out clues to collect dog treats and toys for your sidekick.
All tickets may be purchased during the day of the event, however tickets are limited. Guarantee your reservation and save by purchasing your tickets in advance.
- A Dog on a leash & in costume (any size)
- Smart phone
- Social Site Access (Facebook or Twitter or YouTube or Pinterest) If you don’t have one, a friend’s will do
- Like Thrill of the Hunt on either Facebook or Twitter, or both
- Download the App (once available)
- Download a QR Reader App
- Walking shoes
- A Great Attitude!
- Most scavenger hunt points
- Best dog costume
- Best dog parent/dog/group costume
- Most Creative Picture
- Best Video
- Pre-Registration is at 10:00 am
- Scavenger Hunt begins at 11:00 am
- Scavenger Hunt ends 1:00 pm
- Prizes announced & awarded the following week
- At the Shadyside Chamber of Commerce Park
5507 Walnut Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Across from the Apple Store (5508 Walnut Street)
Between Victoria’s Secret (5505 Walnut Street) & American Apparel (5509 Walnut Street)
- Off Street
- Parking Lots
- Parking Garage
*Note: bring enough quarters for the parking meters
Each dog attending will need a purchased ticket. The first dog will be full price and $5 for each additional dog. Each dog may be accompanied by multiple participants at no charge. This is a great time for families to spend time together and to get out and explore the area with your 4-legged friend. When registering, only register the number of dogs.
- Prepaid Tickets – $35.00 / dog ($5 / additional dog)
- Day of Event – $40.00 / dog ($5 / additional dog)
* Please make sure you clean up after your dog and all dogs must be on a leash and controlled at all times.
* Be prepared to walk rain or shine!
* Tax not included
Registration will be open soon. Check back to purchase your tickets.
The Thrill Elite members will be offered the opportunity to purchase tickets first at a discounted rate. Sign Up to join this group.